Sunday, November 16, 2008

Helen First Baptist Church


Today me and Emily and Do all went up to Helen to shoot some photos of this church (Helen First Baptist Church) in Helen for their website. Emily had the connection there and asked us to assist her. It was a great experience! Every time I shoot I learn new things. Working with my flash helps and talking and meeting new people is a neat thing. The people at the church were so friendly and so welcoming, what a neat thing to get to do what you love, learn, meet people and work with your friends! I hope we get to go back and shoot more! Check out some more!

4 comments:

Emily Roebuck said...

Denise! Love the picture!!! Thank you so much for all your help!

Darren said...

You got Do into a church?

Denise Benson Photography said...

aww thanks! It was soo much fun! Yeah, but we had to shove him inside! haha

ryan tyrl said...

Cute shot!